Thursday, September 08, 2005

The fall come, choosing clothes

I just wanted to remind you that fall is coming. Please don't forget to buy new and practice clothes for you pets.
Here I'll try to dream up a little bit and to offer you a couple of my ideas.
Usually all little dogs frozen in the period of fall and winter. But warm clothes wouldn't be superfluous for the sleek-haired middle dogs.
Nice knitted sweater will suit for little dog of fashion. As accessories I can suggest suede collar, color must be a little darker then the sweater color, also hairdress with the bow of one color with sweater.
If you dog likes sport very much comb will be good for it. Made of modern materials it will protect your dog from rain, cold and dirty.
And on the extreme case, if you dog only sit on your hands and really modern, I can suggest amazing things from fur.
Very glamour and fashioned. Accessories are collar with spangles and maybe little fur hat.
But I'm sure you know better than me what your dogs are fond of.
Use your fantasy. Maybe some ideas you can find here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home