Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Arabian Horse

Arabian horses are one of my favourite. They are amaizing!
The Arabian horse is debatably the most gorgeous of all horses. It is instantly recognizable in personality and appearance. The Arabian had been carefully bred for thousands of years and is the purest and oldest of all breeds. The influence of the Arabian's is obvious in the larger part of the world's equine population. It is the foundation of the Thoroughbred, which goes beyond the Arabian in size and speed but cannot measure up to it in terms of soundness and endurance.

There is evidence from art shows that a breed of horses of fixed Arabian type were in existence on the Arabian Peninsula around 2500 B.C. The Bedouin people can also trace close associations with these "desert horses". The exact beginning of the Arabian is not clear, although it can be traced back to 3000 B.C. to a foundation mare (Baz) and stallion (Hoshaba). Bax the tamer of wild horses, the great-great grandson of Noah, claims to have captured Baz in Yemen. In the seventh century the spread of the Arabian blood throughout the world can be credited to the Muslim conquests, which swept through Iberia into Christian Europe.
For more iformation click here

4 Comments:

Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:28 AM  
Blogger melloman said...

Vasutka GREAT title Arabian Horse. I am actually looking for carousel horse related information to give my customers on my website. I paused at the title and ran out of time to read, but will book mark you and come back latter to check you out some more. I am off to find some other carousel horse related blogs. Thank you.

8:45 AM  
Blogger melloman said...

Hey Vasutka GREAT title Arabian Horse. Thats what actually caught my eye. I was surfing blogs to try and help my customers and visitors with information on my website about ##Keyword## and paused to read but ran out of time. I will book mark it and come back to read later. This isn't really what I was looking for what I really need is information about http://www.horse-lover-gift-ideas-central.com related subjects but thank you and I shall return. I wish you well.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés said...

Best wishes.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home